- This event has passed.
Chest Auscultation – 1 Day Course
9th October 2018 @ 9:00 am - 4:30 pm£150.00
One day certificated course.
To enable the learner to understand the basic principles of examination of the respiratory system and chest auscultation
- Understand the anatomy and physiology of the chest wall identifying the structures involved during physical examination
- Be able to locate findings on the chest.
- Be able to understand the techniques of a respiratory examination including:
- Auscultation and characterise breath sounds
- Be able to identify abnormal findings and when to refer
For all registered Healthcare professionals caring for respiratory patients in the primary, secondary or community care setting.